Services we offer #MapMyMove coaching sessions assisting South Africans moving moving to, immigrating to, working in and visiting the Republic of Ireland, Immigration Information for South Africans moving to Ireland
Welcome to SA2Eire!
You have a choice when visiting this website:
- Don't register at all, this means you can view only certain parts of the site that are public
- Register as a free member, this means you can access the public areas and the free content area to Register HERE
- Register as a paid member, this is EUR10 for life, no monthly fees. We have gathered together a whole host of information and personalised it for you, South African moving to Ireland. We recommend you do not join UNTIL you are certain you are eligible to move to Ireland based on your careers or passports. If you are, Click on Membership and you can pay via Paypal HERE
- To check eligibility go HERE
We do offer a service called Map my Move:
- We will then be in contact via email to do an assessment to see if you are eligible to make the move to Ireland.
- If you are not, there is no further obligation to you.
- If you are eligible...
#MapMyMove: The cost of this is €25
- We send you a list with questions.
- You reply with the answers that apply to your specific circumstances. This allows us to get background information ready for our chat. This way we don't spend time during the face to face to still get this information and you don't pay and then get told you don't qualify, or we cannot help you.
- You pay the fee to our PayPal account and send us the proof of payment
- We set up a time and you get us for an hour to ask questions via a video chat.
- We will help with your worries and direct you to what might help you take some stress out of your life.
- Please prepare questions for this session, as you know what you need information on
Additional calls: The cost of this is €20
- You get everything as with the first #MapMyMove, but this is for for additional or subsequent chats. So if you have more questions, let us know. We will make time for you and together, we will get you here with as much of your sanity in check as possible!
When you book a coaching session we will send you a Word document version of these two documents to fill in and sign. If you have the facility to open and fill in a .pdf form, you can send these with your application for the coaching session
These will download into your download folder on your PC
you can use Google Drive:
To see the comments other people have made about these coaching sessions please read HERE
Business directory - Our listed advertisers, or become an advertiser